GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All the prices in this catalogue are trade
prices, exclusive to TCM practitioners.
Use the product code to speed up the order preparation process.
for single herbs, specify whole plants (DH) or concentrated powders (CP)
Orders received before midday are usually sent out the same day.
Dried herbs are sold in 500g bags. (For smaller quantities, the prescription price of €0.055 per gram applies)
• Orders are dispatched by post five days a week.
• Urgent orders can be dispatched by express courier.
• Transport costs are paid by the customer and specified on the invoice.
• We accept CB, Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard.
• Payment facilities following agreement with the customer.
• Monthly interest of 2% will be charged on unpaid invoices.
• All bank charges are borne by the customer.
DAMAGED DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
• Notify us immediately if you receive a damaged delivery.
• Under no circumstances throw away the package. A member of the transport company will come to inspect the damage.
• No product will be exchanged or returned without the prior agreement of Sinolux.
• Exchanges and returns must be completed within 10 days of receiving the delivery.
• Opened products will not be accepted for return.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
• The prices given in this catalogue are correct at the time of printing. However, Sinolux reserves the right to change prices without notice to reflect market fluctuations.
• We attempt to maintain stock levels, but certain products may sometimes be unavailable. In this case, our consultant may be able to suggest a substitute product. You also have the option to put your product on the waiting list.
• We do not automatically put orders for unavailable products on the waiting list, but will do so free of charge on request. Transport costs will be borne by the customer.
All prices marked include VAT at 3%
Our VAT number: LU14556247